George Lucas, the maker, as C-3PO would say, is a great storyteller and film maker, but he also has a reputation for writing dialogue that's just cringe-worthy, especially in the last three Star Wars epics (that would be I, II, and III). So here are 25 lines from Star Wars that can be improved by substituting the word "pants."
2) You are unwise to lower your pants.
3) I find your lack of pants disturbing.
4) She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander.
6) Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.
7) Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.
8) Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.
9) Yeah, well, short pants is better than no pants at all, Chewie.
10) You look strong enough to pull the pants off a Gundark.
11) Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
12) Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.
14) You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.
17) Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more time!
18) That blast came from those pants. That thing's operational!
19) Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of my pants. I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.
21) TK-421... why aren't you in your pants?
22) General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.
23) I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.
25) Luke... help me take... these pants off.