A couple of posts ago, I summed about the hilarity of #CheeseLit, which attempted to come up with the cheesiest book titles ever. Well, today's inspired hashtag is ZombieWesterns. What a fabulous way to waste the precious time we have on this Earth! However did we have fun without Twitter?
Some favorites and a few of my own devising...
10. All the Pretty Corpses
9. High Brains Drifter
8. Extremely Pale Rider
7. Butchered Cassidy and the Undead Kid
6. Munch Upon a Guy in the West
5. The Good, the Bad and the Undead.
4. The Man Who Ate Liberty Valence
3. The Ox-Bone Incident
2. The Quick and the Living Dead
And one of my favorite Westerns....
1. True Gristle
Again, thanks to Keir Graff of Booklist Online for his creative jump-start.
To find out more about me, click on the Not Your Average Jo tab.